Monday, July 26, 2010

Hobbydots

Nothing like trying to give myself a break from dotting to find myself dotting something else, but this time with Hobbydots.  :)  One could say a *dot is a dot* right? :)

What I like about the Hobbydots is that I can use alot of my old stitching patterns for them, like the card I show here. 

This Stitching Pattern was used on one of my previous 3D Stitching Sheets.



And this is the Hobbydot card I made with the same pattern :)


Here is another pattern and card I made with Hobbydots.







4 comments:

  1. Woooooooow, Ann, i love the way you have used the Hobbydots for your beautiful patterns, they look fantastic, now your patterns are becoming Multi Patterns well done,

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. na, Ann Darling, da hast Dir aber wieder was schönes einfallen lassen. Die Karten sehen super aus mit den Dotsstickern.

    LG Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super idee Ann, ziet er geweldig uit!!!

    Groetjes Josee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann
    I have started to make my first cards using the Hobbydot sets I ordered from Sam. They are so lovely and I'm enjoying it very much. I would be so pleased if you could email me your lovely patterns.

    ReplyDelete